If you are a career Pavilion IT and security management practitioner looking to advance your career, then the ASIS and (ISC)² Career Pavilion is a must visit at ASIS 2012, September 10-13 in Philadelphia. Located in the Grand Hall between the Convention Center and Downtown Marriott, the Pavilion will offer free career-related services and information from September 10-12. Services will include:
- Resume review
- Career coaching
- Online career development tools
- Information on the ASIS mentoring program
- Details on ASIS and (ISC)² certifications
- Connect with organizations onsite who are seeking qualified candidates
The ASIS and (ISC)² Career Pavilion will also host mini-sessions on various topics, including:
- LinkedIn: On Monday afternoon, attendees will be introduced to LinkedIn and told how to create their own personal LinkedIn profiles, make themselves “findable” by recruiters, use the job board, and connect with people in their industry.
- Resumes: On Tuesday afternoon, guests will be walked through the process of creating a strong resume that really sells their experience and talents.
- Interview Strategies: On Wednesday afternoon, attendees will receive 7 lay strategies to apply during an interview.
For any further questions on The ASIS 2012 simply contact ARK Systems at 1-800-995-0189 or click here today.
When you consider how crucial security can be, and when you think of all the options that you’re faced with today, one thing becomes clear. You need a contractor with experience. For assessment, design, installation, testing and service, ARK is the expert across the board.