When it comes to planning your organization’s security system, there is often a tradeoff between security and cost. You cannot afford to place an armed guard at every vulnerable point on your property, so instead you opt for surveillance cameras, intrusion alarms, and an access control system. You sacrifice a little security to save money. But what if we told you that there is a way to both save money and improve your organization’s overall security?
The Solution: IP-Based Access Control Systems! These systems not only lower initial cost, but are also easier to administer. Oh yea, and IP-Based Access Control Systems can also improve your organization’s level of security. Now that is a win-win.
Benefits of IP-Based Access Control Systems
- Equipment Cost: With tons of wiring and equipment, including a control panel and card reader for each door, traditional access control systems have a high initial capital investment. IP-Based Access Control does not require a control panel or specialized wiring. The IP reader connects into your organizations existing network.
- Installation Cost: With no wires to run and no control panel to install, IP-Based Access Control is much quicker and cost-effective to install.
- Management: Because IP-Based Access Control Systems link with other employee directories on the network, normal administrative maintenance is a breeze.
- Integration: IP-Based Access Control can be integrated with IP video systems and intercoms to further improve your organization’s level of security.
- Scalability: Unlike traditional access control systems, IP-Based Access Control is more easily scalable with every new access point. It is as simple as installing the reader and hooking it into the network.
Baltimore Security Systems: IP-Based Access Control from ARK Systems
ARK Systems is an industry leader in security design, installation and service, from simple telephone entry systems to the latest technology, including retina, hand, vein and fingerprint recognition, and IP-Based Access Control. We are fully licensed, UL 2050 listed for industrial high-security systems, and we have Department of Defense facility clearance.
Choose ARK, and see what 30 years’ experience means for you and your security.
For any further questions on IP-Based Access Control and Baltimore Security Systems, simply contact ARK Systems at 1-800-995-0189 or click here today.
ARK Systems, Inc., is dedicated to providing unsurpassed quality and excellence in data communications, video, sound, fire and security alarm systems.
5 Ways to Save Money with IP-Based Card Readers Security Magazine