Just because you are a “small” business owners doesn’t mean your business deserves anything less than the best security system. Just like Fortune 500 businesses, small and medium-sized businesses (SMB) need adequate protection. After all, life safety and security are just as important for SMB as they are for big businesses.
The Solution: a Key control and asset management system. This well established and easy-to-use physical security system has helped numerous SMB achieve the high level of security they deserve.
- Automated Key Control Systems: These systems are designed to store and control access to the keys needed for locking and unlocking doors throughout a facility.
- Asset Management Control Systems: Asset management lockers can be integrated into a key control system to control everything from documents to electronic gear to cash to employee badging and so much more.
Features and Benefits of Key Control and Asset Management System for SMB
- Customization: One of the biggest advantages of key control and asset management systems for SMB is the ability to custom design the system to fit the exact needs of your business.
- Integration: Key control and asset management systems are often easily integrated into existing physical security systems without the need for costly upgrades.
- Management: Key control and asset management systems automatically record all transactions. Each time a cabinet is accessed, the time and the individual’s name is recorded in the file.
Baltimore Security Systems
When you consider how crucial security can be, and when you think of all the options that you’re faced with today, one thing becomes clear; you need a contractor with experience. You need ARK Systems Inc. We are dedicated to providing unsurpassed quality and excellence in data communications, video, sound, fire and security alarm systems.
For assessment, design, installation, testing and service, ARK is the expert across the board.
For any further questions on Key Control and Asset Management System for SMB and Baltimore Security Systems, simply contact ARK Systems at 1-800-995-0189 or click here today. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter as well!
How Asset and Key Controls Improve Efficiency for SMB Market Security Magazine