he cornerstone of any successful security system is perimeter awareness with high quality surveillance cameras. And while there are more than a few options available on the market today, one has emerged from the crowd: smart thermal cameras with video analytics.
Smart Thermal Cameras Applications
1. Petroleum Market: Securing petroleum assets involves a range of requirements, including: protecting large perimeters, enclaves where public trucking needs to enter and exit, and isolated assets inside the perimeter where chemicals of interest (COI) may be stored.
2. Transportation Market: Since 9/11, airport security has been a primary area of concern in the United States. In fact, more than 1,300 perimeter security incursions have been reported at U.S. airports since 9/11. Smart surveillance systems provide unsurpassed security, even in uncontrolled environments with constant changes in lighting, wind, clouds and other variables.
3. Electrical Market: Protection of electrical assets involves detecting a wide range of intruders – including saboteurs and copper thieves – in multiple locations.
Benefits of Smart Thermal Cameras
• Provides detection over large outdoor areas and operate day or night.
• Greater accuracy and clearer images at mainstream prices.
• Provides sharp images in harsh environmental conditions, such as rain, humidity, fog and bright sun.
• Web-based tools can simplify system design and enable integrators to quickly and easily model an automated outdoor area and perimeter security system layout.
• Provides twice the detection distance, four times the detection area, and greater detection accuracy than traditional cameras.
• Great Return on Investment (ROI).
For any further questions on Smart Thermal Cameras, simply contact ARK Systems at 1-800-995-0189 or click here today.
When you consider how crucial security can be, and when you think of all the options that you’re faced with today, one thing becomes clear. You need a contractor with experience. For assessment, design, installation, testing and service, ARK is the expert across the board.
Check us out on Facebook and Twitter as well!